A baby shower is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the upcoming arrival of a new baby. It’s a time for family and friends to get together and shower the parents-to-be with love and well wishes. If you’re looking for cute baby shower wishes to share with the parents-to-be, you’ve come to the right place.
Here are some of the cutest baby shower wishes we could find!
What do you say in a baby shower video message?
A baby shower video message is the perfect way to wish the parents-to-be congratulations and well wishes. You can say anything you like in your video, but here are a few ideas to get you started:
- “Congratulations on your new arrival! We’re so excited for you.”
- “Wishing you all the best during this exciting time.”
- “We can’t wait to meet the little one!”
- “We’re so happy for you and we know you’ll be great parents.”
- ” Congratulations on your new arrival! We’re so excited for you. You’re going to be amazing parents and we can’t wait to meet the little one.”
- “Wishing you all the best during this exciting time. Enjoy every moment, it goes by so fast!”
- “We can’t wait to meet the little one! I’m sure you’re going to be great parents and he or she is going to be so lucky.”
- “We’re so happy for you and we know you’ll be great parents. You’re going to love every minute of it!”
- “We love you and can’t wait to see your new baby soon!”
The most important thing is to just express your congratulations and well-wishes for the parents-to-be. Whatever you say, they are sure to appreciate it coming from you. So don’t overthink it, just let your heartfelt words flow and enjoy congratulating the soon-to-be parents on their new arrival!
If you want to say something more personal, that’s completely up to you. Just be sure to tell the parents-to-be how much you love them and are looking forward to meeting their new baby.
Sweet Baby Shower Messages
- May your baby be blessed with good health, happiness, and loads of love. Congratulations!
- Wishing you all the best as you embark on this exciting new journey of parenthood. Congratulations!
- We can’t wait to meet your little bundle of joy. Congratulations and all the best!
- So excited to meet the newest addition to your family! Congratulations!
- Wishing you loads of happiness, love, and cuddles with your new baby. Congrats!
- We are so thrilled for you as you become parents! Congratulations and all the best.
For Expecting Fathers
- Best wishes to you as you become a dad and enter into the wonderful world of fatherhood. Congratulations!
- May your new baby fill your life with happiness, love, and lots of laughter. Congrats!
- Wishing you all the best in this new phase of your life as a father. Congratulations!
- May you enjoy every moment of fatherhood, and may your new baby be a source of endless joy. All the best!
- We know you’ll be a great dad! Wishing you loads of happiness with your new arrival. Congratulations!
Cute Baby Shower Quotes
“There’s nothing like a newborn baby to renew your spirit and to buttress your faith in the future.”
“A baby is a little bit of heaven on earth.”
” Any mother can take care of a child, but it takes a special someone to be a dad.”
“In the garden of childhood, we plant the seeds that will bear the fruit of our lives.”
“When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.”
“Babies are such a nice way to start people.”
“Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit.”
“Your child will never be more than a day old, so take pictures and enjoy every minute.”
“A baby is a blank check written against happiness.”
“There’s nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.”
“A child is a curly Dimple
A rosebud, a clover,
A sweet, gay little thing
With mischief in its eye.”
Famous baby shower quotes
“The best advice I can give to new parents is to always stay positive and never give up. There will be times when it feels like everything is against you, but if you keep your head up and push through, you’ll get through it.” -Dr. Sears
It’s normal to feel overwhelmed when you first become a parent. There are so many new things to learn and think about! The best piece of advice I can give is to take it one day at a time. Don’t try to do everything at once, and don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it.
Parenting is one of the most rewarding experiences you will ever have, so cherish every moment, good and bad. And don’t forget to enjoy your new baby! They grow up so fast!” – Jenny McCarthy
“My best advice for new parents is to try and get as much sleep as possible! When the baby sleeps, you should sleep too if you can. It’s tough in those early weeks and months, but it will be worth it in the long run.” -Dr. Jay Gordon
“New parents should always strive to create a routine for their child and themselves. Having some sort of normalcy will help everyone feel more comfortable and relaxed. It may take a little while to get into a groove, but it’s definitely worth it!” -Dr. Sears
“One of the most important things for new parents to remember is that every child is different. What works for one may not work for another, so don’t be afraid to try different things until you find what works best for your family.” -Dr. Jay Gordon
“Finally, I would advise new parents to always trust their instincts. If something doesn’t feel right, it probably isn’t. Go with your gut and you’ll be just fine!” – Jenny McCarthy
Baby Shower Wishes For a Girl
- May your little girl be as sweet and lovely as a rose. Congratulations!
- We can’t wait to meet your bouncing baby girl. Congratulations!
- Wishing you all the best with your new arrival. May your baby girl bring you loads of happiness, love, and laughter.
- Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl! She is such a precious gift.
- May your little girl be healthy, happy, and full of love. We can’t wait to meet her!
Baby Shower Wishes For a Boy
- Wishing you all the best with the arrival of your new baby boy. He is going to be such a joy!
- We are so excited to meet your new little man! Congratulations!
- He is going to be loved so much! Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy.
- May your new little guy be healthy, happy, and full of love. We can’t wait to meet him!
- May your baby boy be a joy to you and your entire family. Congratulations on this wonderful new addition!
Funny Baby Shower Wishes
- Wishing you all the joys that come with being a parent, and then some! Congratulations!
- May your new baby bring you more sleep than you ever thought possible. Congratulations!
- Wishing you loads of patience, lots of love, and lots of coffee. You’re going to need it! Congrats!
- May your new arrival be the cutest, happiest, and healthiest baby ever! Congratulations!
- All we can say is “WOW!” Congrats on adding a little one to your family.
- We’re sure you will be great parents, but in case you need some help, here are our numbers! Ha ha. Just kidding! Congratulations and all the best!
- May your parenting journey be filled with nothing but happiness, laughter, and love. Congratulations!
- Wishing you a lifetime of happiness with your new little one. Congratulations!
Meaningful Baby Shower Messages
- A baby is a little bit of heaven on earth. Congratulations on this wonderful new addition!
- Your child will never be more than a day old, so take pictures and enjoy every minute.
- “Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit.”-Bill Cosby
- “A baby is a blank check written against happiness.”-Mario Quintana
- “There’s nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good